Tuesday, April 18, 2017

17 April 2017 Shopping for Zone Conference





17 April 2017, Shopping for Zone Conference


Many businesses are closed as it is a holiday in South Africa today, so I didn’t spend my Monday at doctor appointments with missionaries on their Pday. 

I went on my first shopping trip to Makro in Strubens Valley with Sister Wells—who was my navigator. I actually can drive on the right side of the car on the left side of the road! It does take some concentration, but I am getting the hang of it!

We bought apples, blocks of cheddar and Gouda cheese, (I already had crackers) and boxed juice drinks for 119 missionaries plus couples for our morning break snack at Zone Conference the next two days.






That evening I made popcorn and nut birthday presents for the 11 Elders who have had birthdays since we started our service in the South Africa Johannesburg Mission. (First I had to buy all the things I needed or find them at the mission office or home, pop the popcorn and assemble the presents. Here is a sample of some:











No comments:

Post a Comment