Sunday, September 24, 2017

24 September 2017 Finish 90-Day Challenge




24 September 2017 Finish 90-Day Challenge

90-Day Challenge Topical Guide: Jesus Christ

The South Africa Johannesburg Mission missionaries took the challenge to look up all the scriptures in the Bible's Topical Guide under Jesus Christ. The challenge started on 17 July 2017, and is to end in 90 days on 13 October 2017. We are doing this exercise to better come to know our Savior and what he did for us, so we can better emulate him, and appreciate and use his atonement in our lives. 

I have felt closer to my Savior as I have read these scriptures almost each day. I feel that I have a better appreciation for who he is and what he accomplished and suffered for me. He is merciful.

Jesus Christ is truly our light. I know that if we repent and follow him, we will be able to live with our Heavenly Father. I know that he can bestow on us all the blessings of eternity.

There are almost three weeks left...you can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment